Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.10.2005, 06:10 Вверх     #120
NetSkipper
Маленький Принц

Был(а) у нас: 10.06.2016 23:36

Lightbulb

terkin, well, actually, this is nothing to do with "hate". I think, as a students, we generaly hated almost everything that connected with "school", and not secificaly teachers. Yes, maybe some of them we liked more, some of them less, some of them totaly disliked, but this is almost all the students, I think, came with this approach to school. There were fewer among kids who really woke up in the morning with a smile on their faces and: "Yeppe, I'm going to school, oh joy!"

I'm not meaning to disrespect your job, but I'm a computer teacher at elementary school (in Israel it's 1st to 6th grades). It appears to be an ordinary school (and even I learned in this very own school), but actually most the kids are coming from a low socio-economical levels, from broken families and etc. The discipline is VERY low here, and the mentality of Israeli people and especially kids... well.. this is another subject..
As I'm writing this, a 2nd grade student approaching me and complaining that the other boy took HER computer. There is a lab of 15 computers, only 12 students there now, and all the computer are completely identical... So... Now I REALLY understand, why teachers, are coming to school without any will to teach, and coming home after day at school, as if they ran a marathon for a week.

«The right to search for truth implies also a duty; one must not conceal any part of what one has recognized to be true.»
NetSkipper вне форума   Ответить с цитированием