Вернуться   Форум > Кино > Кинозал

Кинозал "Ослинные" линки на фильмы.

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 20.07.2008, 21:56 Вверх     #1
AlexStorm
Свой Человек

Был(а) у нас: 24.11.2020 09:23

По умолчанию Morrissey - Who Put the M in Manchester / (2005)

Музыкальный Эстрада; Sanctuary Records, BMG Video; 2:15:07;
Режисер: Bucky Fukumoto
Год: 2005
Язык: English
В ролях: Morrissey, Boz Boorer, Alain Whyte, Gary Day, Deano Butterworth, Mikey V. Farrell
Релиз от:
О фильме:
The answer is, of course, Morrissey. Released in conjunction with Live From Earl''s Court, Who Put the M in Manchester documents a different performance and set list. That said, both concerts were in support of You Are the Quarry and include a healthy dose of Smiths material. On the DVD, Morrissey is in fine voice and good spirits--and why not? He isn''t just in front of a home audience, but May 22nd was his birthday .
Примечание:
Любителям британской музыки и исполнителей посвящается. В этот раз - Stiven Patrick Morrissey екс-лидер группы Smiths. Рип диска разделён на два файла в связи с разными звуковыми потоками. В одном - основной концерт - сохранена оригинальная звуковая дорожка. В другом - дополнительном - части собраны в файл со звуком - мр3 320 кbps. Подробнее - на форуме.

eD2K Links
 Morrissey.-.Who.Put.The.M.In.Manchester.[AC3.DVDRip.Storm].avi1.16GB
 Morrissey.-.Who.Put.The.M.In.Manchester.(Extras.&.Videos).[DVDRip.Storm].avi341.44MB
      Total Size: 1.5GB
Файл
Формат: XviD
Качество: DVDRip
Видео: 1234 Kbps, 25.0 fps, разрешение 720*416 (16:9), XVID
Звук: 448 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 5 каналов, 0x2000 = AC-3 ACM Codec, CBR

© Счастье - это положительное отношение к происходящему. AlexStorm. 2006
AlexStorm вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.07.2008, 22:00 Вверх     #2
AlexStorm
Свой Человек

Был(а) у нас: 24.11.2020 09:23

Название: Morrissey - Who Put the "M" in Manchester?
Stars: Morrissey
Other Stars: Boz Boorer, Alain Whyte, Gary Day, Deano Butterworth, Mikey V. Farrell
Director: Bucky Fukumoto
Studio: Sanctuary Records, BMG Video
DVD Release Date: March 29, 2005
Жанр: Live Performances, Concert, Rock And Roll, Live Concerts, Rock Musicians, Rock Concerts
Стиль: Alternative rock
Language: English
Качество: DVDRip

Офф-сайт артиста

Релиз:

Описание: One of the great voices for all of us self-centered, angry, and alienated types from the early 1980s, ex-Smiths frontman Morrissey has weathered the ravages of time, avoiding the need to reinvent himself by rolling out his familiar one-part crooner/one-part rock star persona as the new father figure of "it's all about me" music... подробнее
The answer is, of course, Morrissey. Released in conjunction with Live From Earl's Court, Who Put the M in Manchester documents a different performance and set list. That said, both concerts were in support of You Are the Quarry and include a healthy dose of Smiths material. On the DVD, Morrissey is in fine voice and good spirits--and why not? He isn't just in front of a home audience, but May 22nd was his birthday (as he jokes, "I can't believe I'm 29"). The rest of the solo tracks, like "Hairdresser on Fire" and "Everyday is Like Sunday," are mostly drawn from Viva Hate. Bonus features include four videos and another live Manchester set from 2004. Those looking for a career retrospective may be disappointed as his last few albums are largely ignored. For the Morrissey fanatic, however, the hyperbole of the title is likely to be fully justified. --Kathleen C. Fennessy Amazon.com и IMDb

Track listing:
1. "First of the Gang to Die" - from the 2004 album You are the Quarry
2. "Hairdresser on Fire" - from the 1988 album Viva Hate
3. "Irish Blood, English Heart" - from the 2004 album You are the Quarry
4. "The Headmaster Ritual" - from the 1985 Smiths album Meat is Murder
5. "Subway Train"/"Everyday Is Like Sunday" - from the 1988 album Viva Hate
6. "I Have Forgiven Jesus" - from the 2004 album You are the Quarry
7. "I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday" - from the 1992 album Your Arsenal
8. "How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?" - from the 2004 album You are the Quarry
9. "Rubber Ring" - from the 1987 Smiths album Louder than Bombs
10. "Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference" - from the 1990 album Bona Drag
11. "Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice" - from the 2004 album You are the Quarry
12. "The World Is Full of Crashing Bores" - from the 2004 album You are the Quarry
13. "Let Me Kiss You" - from the 2004 album You are the Quarry
14. "No One Can Hold a Candle to You" - cover of a song by the band Raymonde, from their 1986 album Babelogue
15. "Jack the Ripper" - from the 1998 Compilation album My Early Burglary Years
16. "A Rush and a Push and the Land Is Ours" - from the 1987 Smiths album Strangeways, Here We Come
17. "I'm Not Sorry" - from the 2004 album You are the Quarry
18. "Shoplifters of the World Unite" - - from the 1987 Smiths album Louder than Bombs
19. "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out" - from the 1986 Smiths album The Queen is Dead

DVD Extras
Five live performances from Move Festival, Manchester 2004:
1. "First of the Gang to Die"
2. "I Have Forgiven Jesus"
3. "Everyday Is like Sunday"
4. "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out"
5. "Irish Blood, English Heart"

Music videos: (2004)
1. "Irish Blood, English Heart"
2. "First of the Gang to Die" (UK version)
3. "I Have Forgiven Jesus"
4. "First of the Gang to Die" (US version)

Cast (in credits order)
Steven Patrick Morrissey ... Himself
Boz Boorer ... Himself
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Dean Butterworth ... Himself

Produced by Emer Patten .... producer
Film Editing by Guy Harding

Примечание: Любителям британской музыки и исполнителей посвящается. В этот раз - Stiven Patrick Morrissey екс-лидер группы Smiths. Рип диска разделён на два файла в связи с разными звуковыми потоками. В одном - основной концерт - сохранена оригинальная звуковая дорожка. В другом - дополнительном - части собраны в мр3 320 кbps.

Morrissey - Who Put The M In Manchester.[AC3.DVDRip.Storm].avi
Файл :
1.16 GB (1.16 GB), продолжительность: 1.39.01, тип: AVI, 1 аудио поток(ов), качество: 74 %, ,
Видео : 874 MB, 1234 Kbps, 25.0 fps, разрешение 720*416 (16:9), XVID = XVID Mpeg-4
Аудио : 315 MB, 448 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 5 каналов, 0x2000 = AC-3 ACM Codec, CBR

Morrissey - Who Put The M In Manchester (Extras & Videos).[DVDRip.Storm].avi
Файл :
341 MB (341 MB), продолжительность: 0.36.07, тип: AVI, 1 аудио поток(ов), качество: 70 %, ,
Видео : 258 MB, 1001 Kbps, 25.0 fps, разрешение 720*416 (16:9), XVID = XVID Mpeg-4
Аудио : 82 MB, 320 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 каналов, 0x55 = Lame MP3, CBR

Стивен Патрик Морисси
Stiven Patrick Morrissey
( 22.05.1959 года )
(great_britain)

Морисси - икона альтернативного рока, самый умный, самый непонятый, самый почитаемый, самый недооцененный, самый очаровательный и самый последний английский поп-идол, солист The Smiths - переломной группы, которая в середине 80-х обозначила завершение синтезаторной эры New Wave и вернула моду на гитарный рок...подробнее и на en.wikipedia.org

© Счастье - это положительное отношение к происходящему. AlexStorm. 2006
AlexStorm вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Метки
123, группы, концерт, justified

Опции темы