Вернуться   Форум > Кино > Кинозал

Кинозал "Ослинные" линки на фильмы.

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 17.12.2009, 06:50 Вверх     #1
AlexStorm
Свой Человек

Был(а) у нас: 24.11.2020 09:23

По умолчанию Andrea Bocelli - My Christmas (2009)

Музыкальный Эстрада; Sugar; 0:29:00;
Режисер: David Horn
Год: 2009
Язык: Оригинальный
В ролях: Andrea Bocelli, David Foster, Natalie Cole, Mary J Blige, Reba McEntire, The Muppets
Релиз от:
О фильме:
Лучшие рождественские песни в исполнении итальянского тенора. Праздник Рождества - самый ожидаемый и широко отмечаемый на родине певца. Специально подобранные композиции для этого альбома создадут неповторимую атмосферу в праздничные дни. В работе над диском Андреа помогали К. Дженкинс, Натали Коул, Мэри Джей Бладж.

Product Description: This is the Deluxe Edition that features the standard CD and a bonus DVD! The DVD contains highlights from a new concert featuring Andrea Bocelli, David Foster and special guests recorded live at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles this past September. Special guests include performances with Reba, Mary J. Blige and Natalie Cole.

Millions will rejoice this holiday season with the much-anticipated release of Andrea Bocelli''s, My Christmas DVD. The first-ever live Christmas recording from Andrea is a heart-warming collection of songs destined to become a holiday classic for years to come. Produced by the legendary Grammy®-Award winner David Foster, the DVD features the singer''s unmistakable soaring vocals, alongside duets with special guests.
Примечание:
Представляю вам ознакомиться с рипом бонусного ДВД сборника рождественских песен, выпущеного Андреа Бочелли к праздникам 2009-го года. Издание Deluxe Edition включает в себя CD, DVD и красочный 11-ти страничный буклет. Красивые и нежные песни спеты артистом и его друзьями. Это не концерт, но концертные выступления с разных площадок. Звук в рипе оставлен оригинальный. Желаю всем приятных минут просмотра. Треклист и подробности - на форуме.

Файл
Формат: XviD
Качество: DVDRip
Видео: 1955 Kbps, 25.0 fps, разрешение 720*416 (16:9), XVID
Звук: 448 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 5 каналов, 0x2000 = AC-3 ACM Codec, CBR

Линки:

eD2K Links
 Andrea_Bocelli_-_My_Christmas.(2009).[DD5.DVDRip.Storm].avi498.64MB
      Total Size: 498.64MB

© Счастье - это положительное отношение к происходящему. AlexStorm. 2006
AlexStorm вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователи сказавшие Спасибо AlexStorm: Alalex, alexgor1, Angelyte, Toshka
Старый 17.12.2009, 06:51 Вверх     #2
AlexStorm
Свой Человек

Был(а) у нас: 24.11.2020 09:23

Title: Andrea Bocelli: - My Christmas: Deluxe Edition CD & DVD
Artists: Andrea Bocelli, David Foster, Natalie Cole, Mary J Blige, Reba McEntire, The Muppets
Director: David Horn
Studio: Sugar
Label: Philips
Number of Discs: 2
DVD Release Date: November 23, 2009
Genre: Клипы, концерт
Style: опера, classical, crossover
Language: English, Latin, Italian
Duration: 0:29,00
Quality: DVDRip

Офф-сайт артиста
Сайт фанов

Релиз:

Описание: Лучшие рождественские песни в исполнении итальянского тенора. Праздник Рождества - самый ожидаемый и широко отмечаемый на родине певца. Специально подобранные композиции для этого альбома создадут неповторимую атмосферу в праздничные дни. В работе над диском Андреа помогали К. Дженкинс, Натали Коул, Мэри Джей Бладж.
Product Description: This is the Deluxe Edition that features the standard CD and a bonus DVD! The DVD contains highlights from a new concert featuring Andrea Bocelli, David Foster and special guests recorded live at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles this past September. Special guests include performances with Reba, Mary J. Blige and Natalie Cole.
Millions will rejoice this holiday season with the much-anticipated release of Andrea Bocelli's, My Christmas DVD. The first-ever live Christmas recording from Andrea is a heart-warming collection of songs destined to become a holiday classic for years to come. Produced by the legendary Grammy®-Award winner David Foster, the DVD features the singer's unmistakable soaring vocals, alongside duets with special guests.
Подробнее на Сgi.ebay.ca, CDUniverse.com, Ozon.ru и Amazon.com

Посмотреть на Youtube

Track Listings:
01. Adeste Fideles
02. The Christmas Song
03. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
04. What Child is This
05. Blue Christmas
06. Ave Maria
07. White Christmas

Editorial Reviews
From the Artist

"I have long dreamed of recording a holiday album that captures the beautiful traditions of the holiday season. Every year these songs have brought incredible joy to my family and I, and it is my hope to give back that same joy by making this album," commented Bocelli.
"The time comes for every singer to record a Christmas album. That's probably because Christmas is the most beautiful holiday of the year", says Andrea.

"Recording a Christmas album means recording good music; music that gives joy, and instils a sense of peace," says Andrea Bocelli.

From `I believe', which the tenor performed before the visibly moved Pope John Paul II, to `Adeste Fideles', the CD is an unmissable collection of songs each of us have sung at least once, carefully selected by Bocelli, who has been working on this project for a couple of years. Song after song, the CD constitutes the sound track of Christmas throughout the world, free of cheap adulation and commercial cunning. `My Christmas' is Christmas as it was sung by our forefathers, with the same atmosphere of peaceful serenity and pleasant expectation, seeking closeness with our loved ones and a relaxed escape from the horrors of the world. Particular merit certainly goes to those who prepared the scores, remaining faithful where possible to the original, and to David Foster, one of the most famous producers of our day, and the only one to have worked with all the greatest pop artists, from Celine Dion to Michael Jackson. In "My Christmas", Foster has arranged a number of traditional carols, such as "Angels we have heard on high" and `What child is this", with unique ability and a remarkable lightness of touch, adapting each track so as to render them almost a first edition. That Foster, he always manages to surprise us. Working alongside him, the great maestro Renato Serio also arranged two traditional carols deep-rooted in our hearts: `Tu scendi dalle stelle' and `Adeste fideles'.

But above all, it is the voice of Andrea Bocelli that stands out, once again engaged in a new feat. "This repertoire requires a broad vocal range," says Andrea, "from soft, almost whispered tones, to a stronger, more powerful voice." In `White Christmas', Bocelli's voice is graceful, and tenderly soft. In `Santa Claus is coming to town', it becomes irresistibly playful, making it almost impossible not to sing along. In `God bless us everyone', taken from Disney's Christmas blockbuster `A Christmas carol', we discover Bocelli the performer. The film, directed by Robert Zemeckis and starring an amazing cast (Jim Carrey, Colin Firth, Bob Hoskins, Gary Oldman and Robin Wright Penn), takes its inspiration from Charles Dickens' famous short story, and is set to become one of the most successful end of year blockbusters. Bocelli's performance in `God bless us everyone' (composed by Alan Silvestri and Glenn Ballard) blends the magic of Christmas with the tenderness of the phrase that gives it its name, spoken by Tiny Tim at the end of Dickens' short story.

But it is in `The Lord's prayer', arranged by David Foster and performed with The Mormon Tabernacle Choir, that Bocelli really outdoes himself, in an imposing, moving performance of unique intensity. A masterpiece that will leave its mark, without the shadow of a doubt, in the history of music. However, the greatest challenge is to win over the little ones, and "My Christmas" is certain to please them too, not just their parents. Indeed, Bocelli's hope for this project was that families, united for Christmas, should listen to this music together. As he explains: "I drew inspiration from the voices that fill the churches; the voices that can be heard at family sing-alongs, on Christmas day". And as soon as the stereo starts playing `Silent night', a family sing-along is a dead cert.

Like all great gifts, `My Christmas' too has surprising and unexpected elements: its duets. For this album, Andrea Bocelli, a popular singer appreciated worldwide, has called on a number of friends to create several miniature masterpieces. In `I believe', he is accompanied by the Welsh mezzo-soprano Katherine Jenkins, a genuine revelation of recent years. In `Blue Christmas', Reba McEntire, the queen of country music with 55m albums sold worldwide, adapted the fullness of her voice, with a trace of pop, to a particularly difficult track. Mary J. Blige recorded her parts of `What child is this' in a day, in New York, in a register that blends remarkably well with Bocelli's, resulting in a duet that will rock the American world, and not only that. The same may be said of `The Christmas song', to which Natalie Cole brings a touch of genuine, warm soul and R&B. But The duet with the Muppets, in Jingle Bells, is certain to make the greatest splash worldwide, especially with children, and to become a version sung and played for years to come.

In a word, `My Christmas' is a winning album, expertly arranged, played and sung, becoming a point of reference for the entire genre. And from now on, no one, listeners and performers alike, will be able to forget this Christmas, as sung by Andrea Bocelli.

Paolo Giordano

Примечание: - Представляю вам ознакомиться с рипом бонусного ДВД сборника рождественских песен, выпущеного Андреа Бочелли к праздникам 2009-го года. Издание Deluxe Edition включает в себя CD, DVD и красочный 11-ти страничный буклет. Красивые и нежные песни спеты артистом и его друзьями. Это не концерт, но концертные выступления с разных площадок. Звук в рипе оставлен оригинальный. Желаю всем приятных минут просмотра.

Andrea Bocelli - My Christmas (2009).[DD5.DVDRip.Storm].avi
Файл :
498 MB (498 MB), продолжительность: 0:29,00, тип: AVI, 1 аудио поток(ов), качество: 89 %, David Horn, Music Clips, ,
Видео : 405 MB, 1955 Kbps, 25.0 fps, разрешение 720*416 (16:9), XVID = XVID Mpeg-4
Аудио : 92 MB, 448 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 5 каналов, 0x2000 = AC-3 ACM Codec, CBR

Андреа Бочелли
Andrea Bocelli
( 22.09.1958 года [Ладжатико, Таскана])
Италия (Italy)

"Андреа родился в 5 ч 10 мин утра 22 сентября 1958 года, вес 3 кг 600 г - новая радость для его мамы и папы". Так написано в одной из обыкновенных детских книжек, которые содержат различные данные и факты о новорожденном и несколько фотографий. Он не помнит свою жизнь без страсти к музыке.
Детство Андреа прошло на ферме в его родной небольшой деревне Ладжатико, что в провинции Тоскана. В 6 лет он начал учиться играть на фортепиано, а позже освоил флейту и саксофон. Страдая недостаточным зрением, он стал полностью слепым в 12 лет после несчастного случая. Его первое увлечение были великие итальянские певцы, такие как Дель Монако, Джильи и, особенно, Франко Корелли. Для Андреа, поглощенного оперной музыкой, мечтой и целью всей жизни стало желание ... подробнее тут и на Википедии.

© Счастье - это положительное отношение к происходящему. AlexStorm. 2006
AlexStorm вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователи сказавшие Спасибо AlexStorm: alexgor1, Angelyte, Toshka
Старый 17.12.2009, 08:12 Вверх     #3
Alalex
Акула ФФорума

Был(а) у нас: 29.02.2024 19:43

Супер спасибо

Веселье это небо, под которым цветет все кроме злобы.
Жан Поль.
Alalex вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Метки
аудио, концерт, песни, сайт, факты, rock, youtube

Опции темы